Thank you for visiting raksha-anirveda.com – a website of PBG Media Ventures. We respect your privacy, expect your kind understanding in respecting ours as the right to privacy forms an important element of our initiative.
No personal information of our website visitors / viewers/ readers is collected by us unless provided voluntarily.
Raksha Anirveda (PBG Media Ventures) gathers and stores certain information about viewers / visitors / readers visit to the website automatically and assures that the information collected does not / cannot identify the viewers / visitors/ readers personally. At times, we use this information to provide you a better browsing experience through improvement in our website design and content offering.
Broadly, the information gathered automatically includes the type of browser / operating systems and the domain name of the ISP used by the viewers/visitors/readers.
The personal and identifiable information that may be collected by us include name, address,
e-mail address and information about your interests in and use of services. The information you provide is not given or sold to any private organisations or private persons.
Our website sometimes contains links to other websites whose privacy policies may be different to ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
To serve the advertisements that you see on our pages, we use a reputable third party and while serving advertisements, our third-party advertiser may place or recognise a unique “cookie” on your browser and may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
You are advised to immediately inform us on firstname.lastname@example.org in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature for any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms.
You are requested to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- Title & date / link of news report, article or content which is the subject matter of the complaint including identification of information provided by you.
- Clear Statement as to whether the information is personal or sensitive personal information
- Full name along with postal residential address, email id and cell number
- Specify what supporting documents, if any are relied upon and attached
- A declaration that whatever information and/or documents are submitted with the complaint is true, complete and current in all respects and nothing therein is false.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
- The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non designated person in this regard.
- It is suggested that complaint must be from someone personally and directly affected by the matter. The complaint must not be argumentative or vexatious / trivial in nature.