HENSOLDT has been pursuing innovative ideas which translate into technologies for the protection of forces across the globe and into a successful business for over 125 years. The company is present in Germany, France, South Africa and UK and having several global footprints including India.
The Indian Armed Forces have been undergoing rapid technological transformation to meet the ever expanding need of air superiority. HENSOLDT Group reaffirms its commitment to support the Indian Armed Forces by offering a state-of-the-art ‘Make-in-India’ detect and protect sensors suite to improve operational effectiveness and survivability of Indian Airborne platforms.
HENSOLDT Group now offers Integrated Airborne Solution (IAS) suites to improve the mission effectiveness and survivability of airborne assets. We call this approach as “1+1=3”! The IAS suite is realized using our premium sensors i.e. Airborne Missile Protection suite (AMPS), Maritime Patrol Radar (PrecISR 1000), Electro Optical Gimbal (ARGOS II), Datalink (Lygarion), IFF Transponder (LTR400), ELINT (Kalaetron Integral), Data recorder (LCR), Situational Awareness & DVE Solutions and Mission Management System.
The IAS suite offers enhanced operational capabilities by exploiting the best out of each sensor to deliver the mission success to the End-User. Furthermore, IAS is guaranteed to work together efficiently and flawlessly, thus taking away most of the system integration risks before being integrated into the platform.
Our Integrated Airborne Solution (IAS) and sensor suites for provides
- Reduced integration and certification risk for Tier 1&2 customers
- Tailor-made to customers needs
- HENSOLDT to take responsibility not just for one single element, but to cover the whole mission chain providing the following customer benefits:
- Guaranteed equipment interoperability
- Reduction of complexity, time to market, risk and cost
- One interface to the operator, improved ergonomics, harmonized HMI
- Reduction of operator workload
- Interoperability during Joint / Combined Operations
- Endurance of operational continuity 24/7
- Improved Situational Awareness in real-time
- Continuous ISTAR SRV/RECCE product delivery during all mission phases
- Extensive communication performance (Intra/Extra up to Joint/Combined, MUMT)
- Highly optimized presentation of information with GIS tool and the use of HMD
- Simplified and easy-to-use system design
- Ensuring enhanced ISTAR capability (on-/off-board)
- Considerable increase of ISTAR products and its distribution in a netted (non-) hostile environment (COMINT, ELINT, SIGINT, Radar images) Platform self-protection by missile/IR sensors and counter action
HENSOLDT is a pioneer of technology and innovation in the field of defence and security electronics with more than 150 years of heritage from companies like Carl Zeiss, Airbus, Dornier, Messerschmitt and Telefunken. Based in Taufkirchen near Munich, the company is a German Champion with strategic leadership positions in the field of sensor solutions for defence and non-defence applications. HENSOLDT develops new products to combat a wide range of threats based on innovative approaches to data management, robotics and cyber security. With more than 5,500 employees, HENSOLDT generated revenues of €1.11 billion in 2019. HENSOLDT is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since September 2020, where it is part of the SDAX share index.